In Europe’s largest Palm Grove, declared World Heritage by UNESCO, you can search for dragons guided by the hand of Ili Palmir, our boldest explorer; visit the city’s iconic landmarks on board of a tourist train; stroll amongst wild animals or swim with sea lions.
If you enjoy pirouetting, go ice skating, and if you prefer adventure, place yourself in front of a T-Rex or enjoy a Multiadventure Park with over 120 challenges amongst which a 22-metre-high tower with a 200 hundred-metre long zip line stands out.
Close to our beaches a resort with 10 themed slides awaits for you, soft slides, a “Kamikaze” slide and two curved colorful rapids. There are for all tastes. Besides, a 3,000 m2 spa for the entire family, as it features a children’s spa. Boredom is not allowed. There are endless things to do in Elche.
Services for families
All year round
- Leisure Park Elche Palmeral Aventuras, a leisure resort, integrated in one of the city’s green spaces, with over 47,000 m2
- Animal Park, Río Safari Elche, over a hundred species, some of them included in European conservation programs.
- Two multiadventure routes with Ili Palmir, an animated character who set several challenges for adventurous kids visiting the city: Ili Palmir and the search for the dragons and Ili Palmir and the footprints of time.
- Tourist Train, a 40 minutes tour to visit the city’s most iconic landmarks.
- Paleontological Museum, where you will find marine reptiles, replicas of dinosaurs, mastodon remains, and many more surprises.
- Torrellano Live steam rail, a track with manned little trains to enjoy a small ride.
- AQUAMARINA Water Park, at La Marina Resort & Camping, with 10 themed slides, soft slides, a “Kamikaze” slides and two rapids.
- La Marina Camping Resort spa for the entire family, over 3,000 m2 devoted exclusively to leisure, sports, health, wellbeing and beauty with an area specifically for kids with a children’s spa.
- Ice skating rink
- 10 Routes to enjoy the Palm Grove, monuments and natural spaces.
- Cultural and leisure events for all ages.
- Accommodation and restaurants with special services for families.
- Bike lanes and bike rental service.
- Night at the Museum, the event includes dinner, breakfast and activities, during a night in which fun and Paleontology are combined together in an interesting and magical scenery for kids, as is the MUPE (Elche’s Paleontology Museum).
- Children’s Traffic Park. The Children’s Traffic Park is situated by the Vinalopó river riverbed in the heart of the historic Palm Grove, declared World Heritage by UNESCO.
- It covers an area of 12,500 m2 and its excellent location amongst palm trees and gardens places it in a backdrop of breathtaking natural beauty. Its excellent lanes and facilities for the teaching of road safety education and the ornamental ensemble make of this Park one of the most complete in Spain.
- Avenida del Alcalde Vicente Quiles, 1. Tel. 965 45 23 42
Summer at the beaches
- Beaches with services for families: leisure, water and recreational activities easy to access, first aid and rescue service.
- Inflatable water platforms, pedalo rental.